Brief Company History
- Laserpure division formed in 1998 - later became Micro Imaging Technology (MIT).
- In 2000, Electropure created two wholly owned subsidiaries, Electropure EDI (EDI) and MIT. EDI manufactured ultrapure water systems and MIT was focused on developing a pathogen identification system.
- In 2005, Electropure’s management decided to focus on developing the pathogen ID system and sold EDI to SnowPure.
- A new Board of Directors (BOD) was formed and the company name was officially changed from Electropure, Inc. to Micro-Imaging Technology, Inc (OTC: BB MMTC).
- In 2010, Micro Imaging Technology changed the name of the Company to Micro Identification Technologies to better reflect the applications of its technologies.